Saturday, May 13, 2017

Bracelet of the Day: Isabelle - Pewter & Petrol


ISABELLE
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • SuperDuo beads "Jet Old Silver"
  • 8mm Candy beads "Pastel Petrol"


I love the monochrome colorway of the bracelet that Teejay made for me so I used a similar color scheme for today's bracelet. Download the free "Isabelle Bracelet" pattern from THIS post.


I have two more Isabelle bracelets to blog about tomorrow and Monday. After that I will have to take a bit of a break. My husband has been in the hospital so I've gotten behind in my beading. He's home now and doing well. I have a lot of other things to do and catch up with before I can get back to my beads.

 

4 comments:

  1. You do what needs doing we will wait for you... this bracelet is a stunner as are the other samples ... love T x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Teejay, and thanks coming up with such a pretty design.

      Delete
  2. I am glad your husband is home and is doing better. Family should always come first before our beading. Beading will wait. Beading is something I do to relax and get my mine off the troubles of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness. I hope your husband is well on his way to recovery.Family comes first.

    ReplyDelete