Thursday, April 20, 2017

Birthday Bracelet #1 - Danielle


DANIELLE
  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • SuperDuo beads "Polychrome Orchid Aqua"
  • 8mm Candy beads "Iris Purple"


This is the first of the five bracelets that Teejay designed and made for my birthday. I'm blogging about this one first because it's very different than the other four bracelets as far as the design. One thing that all five have in common is that they all have 8mm Candy beads in them. All five have SuperDuos as well.

I hope to someday make patterns for all five of these birthday bracelets but I can't give you any idea when they might be available. As you probably know by now, I'm very slow when it comes to producing beading patterns. It's just very difficult for me to find the time that it requires to produce patterns. I've already given each birthday bracelet design a name in anticipation of there one day being a pattern for them. Today's will be called "Danielle".



 

8 comments:

  1. You make the most beautiful jewelry. I am in awe! Thanks for the inspiration and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan, but I didn't make this bracelet. My friend Teejay made it.

      Delete
  2. Oh man I wish there was a pattern 😍 hoping for one in the future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering if there is a pattern for this yet? Your last post here is dated 2019. This is a very lovely bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but I haven't made a pattern for this one.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you. This bracelet was made by my friend, Teejay.

      Delete