Sunday, March 5, 2017

Free Graphics - Jane Austen Quotes Series



Here is another page from my Jane Austen Quotes calendar. This was the picture for August 2012. Click on the picture to see it full size.


I will post more of these calendar pages periodically when I don't have any beadwork projects to blog about. I've removed the names of the months so that you can use the pictures for graphics projects other than calendars. Feel free to use them to make greeting cards, computer desktop wallpaper, calendars or scrapbook pages, etc. but please do not sell them.

 

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me who did the illustrations for your calendar? Looking for something similar for a poster design. You can contact me (phil)(at) my web address here
    Phil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fashion plates came from https://archive.org/ but I don't remember what they were called. They were from a vintage magazine and all I can remember is the name Ackermann. I'm not having any luck searching the archive so maybe that site is no longer functioning. I haven't been to that site in years.

      Delete