Sunday, March 12, 2017

Bracelet of the Day - Half Tila Herringbone - Lilac


  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Gunmetal" (451)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Gunmetal" (451)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Gunmetal" (451)
  • Half Tila beads "Opaque Lilac Gold" (HT-1867)
  • Half Tila beads "Purple Gray Rainbow Luster" (HT-1898)

With a lot of trial and error, I've finally worked out that my bracelets need to have 28 Half Tilas along each side to fit my 6-inch wrist. Once again, I continued the border color on the ends to give the bracelet more of a finished appearance but this time I did the ends two Half Tilas wide. I haven't decided if I like it better wider like this or the way that I did it on the topaz and berry bronze bracelet that I blogged about HERE.


Read my original post HERE for links to a free pattern and YouTube video tutorials for making this design.



 

4 comments:

  1. Really love the wider one! And once again the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon. It must be an optical illusion because this one is the same width as the others I've blogged about.

      Delete
    2. Okay I just re-read your previous post and I think you were talking about doing the ends two half tilas wide. You weren't sure if you liked it or not. I like them all!!

      Delete
    3. I see what you meant now. I also like them both ways and that part of the bracelet isn't all that visible when I'm wearing it anyway.

      Delete