Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Bracelet of the Day: Roulette Bracelet - Teal & Red


ROULETTE BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Bronze Antique Gold" (225)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Bronze Antique Gold" (225)
  • 7mm CzechMates 2-hole cabochons "Saturated Metallic Aurora Red"
  • SuperDuo beads "Steel Blue Pearl Coat"

I don't work with red beads very often so I thought it would be fun to use these bold red cabochons to brighten up the dark teal SuperDuos.


You'll find the free bracelet tutorial HERE (Unfortunately, this pattern is no longer available). Read my previous post, HERE, for details about what I changed to make the pattern work with the 2-hole cabochons. 


I did have a thought about how to possibly make the 2.5x5mm SuperDuos work. You might try using 6/0 seed beads as the original pattern directs instead of 8/0 beads. I think that should make the opening a bit larger. I don't think I've got any 6/0 beads to try but I will try them if I can find some.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment