Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Christmas Bracelet #4 - Pink Piskota Bracelet


Christmas Bracelet #4 is Teejay's variation of AsszaJewelrymania's "Pink Piskota Bracelet" pattern which you can buy HERE on Etsy. Teejay connected the motifs with seed beads and 3mm druks. It's kind of hard to tell the size of it from the Etsy photos but it's a very delicate little bracelet. I have this pattern but I haven't made it yet. After seeing this bracelet from Teejay, I can't wait to give it a try. It's a very pretty design. Sorry for the dark photos. I had a hard time getting nice pictures of this bracelet for some reason.

  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Olivine" (458)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 6mm fire polished beads "Stone Amethyst Luster"
  • 3mm druks "Siam Ruby Copper Picasso"
  • 4mm druks "Metallic Amethyst Luster"


 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I look forward to seeing the bracelets you and TJ exchange. I went to the pattern site and my goodness, this lady has a lot of really nice patterns at very good prices! I will be busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I bought my pattern before Christmas, she was having a sale. I think I bought two patterns but I can't think of the other one at the moment. I take that back. I bought the Piskota pattern earlier and got the Clara Bracelet pattern on sale for $2.40. I haven't made that one yet either.

      Delete