Saturday, April 4, 2015

Bracelet of the Day: Tallulah Tila - Mauve Green Iris


TALLULAH TILA BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Transparent Montana Gold Luster" (204)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Transparent Montana Gold Luster" (204)
  • Tila beads "Matte Metallic Mauve Green Iris" (TL-2035)
  • SuperDuos "Metallic Suede Gold"

I got to use some of those pretty "Transparent Montana Gold Luster" seed beads in this bracelet. I've got them in 15/0, 11/0 and 8/0 now but I haven't had a chance to try the 15/0's yet. Can you tell that I'm having fun trying Tallulah Tila in a lot of different color combinations? This color combo is very soft and subtle. A copper clasp seemed to go the best with these seed beads. I just wish that I had one that was a slightly softer shade of copper.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment