Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bracelet of the Day: Tallulah Tila - Dark Amber & Blue



TALLULAH TILA BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Iris" (83)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Iris" (83)
  • Tila beads "Transparent Dark Amber Picasso" (TL-4502)
  • SuperDuo beads "Green Turquoise Red Terracotta"

This is one of my favorite "Tallulah Tila" bracelets. Although the SuperDuos are called green-turquoise, I think they look more blue than green next to the other beads that I used and it's a pretty shade of blue. It's not easy to find beads in shades of blue that I like. You can't see it well in the photo but there are flecks of the same blue "picasso" on the Tila beads. I found these SuperDuo beads at Aria Design Studio on Etsy HERE. Lisa also has a color that looks very similar called "Turquoise Red Luster" HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment