Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Birthday Bracelet #4 - Round Lace Adaptation

  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Bronze" (223)
  • 11/0 seed beads Matsuno "Copper" (457A)
  • SuperDuo beads "Stone Green Luster"
  • 3mm round beads "Amazonite" (Beads One - not available online)

This is another pattern by Sandra Halpenny. "Round Lace Bracelet" is a free pattern which you can find HERE. Teejay added some embellishments to this one. She filled some of the holes in the "lace" with SuperDuo beads and druks.

I've got one more "birthday" bracelet to post tomorrow and then it might be a while before I post again. I haven't been able to do any beading in about three weeks so I'll need some time to catch up. I don't have a good place to do my beading at the moment but I'm hoping to set up a beading studio soon in our son's old bedroom. For now I have to store my beading supplies in the closet and that makes choosing my beads very challenging.

Teejay sent me the first draft of her Silky bead bracelet pattern and I'm hoping to have a chance to try it out today. So far the pattern doesn't have a name yet but she made some really nice illustrations.




1 comment: