Sunday, January 11, 2015

Bracelet of the Day: Coin Bands - Metallic Amethyst

COIN BANDS

  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Antique Silver-Nickel" (464A)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Antique Silver-Nickel" (464A)
  • CzechMates "Metallic Amethyst Luster"

Now that Christmas has come and gone, I can start posting all the bracelets and earrings that I made for presents. Today's, and the next three Bracelets of the Day, will all be Deborah Roberti's "Coin Bands" pattern done in different colors. I also adapted the motif to make matching earrings to go with each bracelet. I made eight sets of these for Christmas. I gave my husband's two sisters each the same four colors in both the bracelet and the earrings. I bought all of the CzechMates beads for these sets from Aura Crystals.

The interesting thing about the CzechMates in today's bracelet is that they are reversible. They're amethyst with blue on one side and copper on the other side. Here is the back side of the bracelet:


5 comments: