Sunday, June 1, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Duo Bobble Band - Jet & Grey

DUO BOBBLE BAND (LIZBETH BAND)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
  • SuperDuo beads "Jet Hematite"
  • 3mm pearls "Silver" (Chinese)
This color scheme came about by accident. I was trying something out yesterday and these bead colors matched something I was using. That idea didn't work out but I realized that they'd be perfect for this pattern. There is no published pattern for this. My friend, Teejay, adapted it for SuperDuo beads from Deborah Roberti's "Bobble Bangles" pattern.

UPDATE 1/24/18: A free pattern is now available and the new name for this pattern is "Lizbeth Band". Visit THIS post to download the free pattern.




5 comments:

  1. Linda first I want to say I "love your work" style and beads you choose...would love to see your bead collection!! lol I bought this pattern 2 weeks ago from Deb. R. and it is a great one..right now I am trying to figure out this new version with beads I have on hand..I am pretty new to this so there is always a slight challenge..has your friend posted this somewhere because I still not getting it.. anyways thanks for sharing your creativity and gift..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, bonnay. I'm sorry to say that the pattern for this version isn't posted anywhere.

      Delete
  2. Muchas gracias por todo lo que enseñás y las creaciones bellas que tiene tu colección. Tengo 68 años y me encanta aprender y ojalá pueda realizar un brazalete tan bonito. Desde Argentina, un abrazo y todo lo mejor para vos!!!

    ReplyDelete