Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Loretta Bracelet - Matte Brown Iris

LORETTA BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (11-D4222)
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (15-D4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (8-D4222)
  • SuperDuo beads "Matte Brown Iris"
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Matte Brown Iris"
  • 4mm and 6mm jump rings
  • Lobster claw clasp
Once again, today's bracelet was inspired by the bracelet that is posted on the Orsi gyöngyei blog HERE. She used the free Loretta Earring pattern posted HERE to make a bracelet by connecting the motifs with jump rings through 8/0 seed beads. I made this bracelet and earrings set for a Christmas present last year.
I may need to take a little break from my Bracelet of the Day posts pretty soon because I've nearly run out of photos to post. It looks like I've got around 20 more bracelets left to post about. I've made quite a few more bracelets that I haven't posted about but I don't have good photos of them and I've long since taken them apart. Once I've posted all the bracelets that I've got photos of, I'll only post a Bracelet of the Day when I've got a new one to post.
 

1 comment:

  1. The bracelet is lovely. I look forward to and enjoy all of your blog postings. But the most important thing is for you to spend quality time enjoying your beading. I'm happy to share anything you care to in your spare time.

    ReplyDelete