Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Crystal Tile - Pale Blue Picasso

CRYSTAL TILE BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Antique Gold" (225)
  • 4mm bicones "Taupe - #C24" (Beads One)
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Pale Blue Picasso" (Nirvana Beads?)


This was the first Crystal Tile Bracelet that I made and it's still my favorite. Unfortunately, fire polished beads this color are not easy to find. I bought them locally at Beadoholique but I haven't seen them there since. They have some on the Nirvana Beads site that look like they might be the same color and I know that Beadoholique gets many of their Czech beads from Nirvana. You can see them HERE. They're calling them green instead of blue but they look more blue in the photo to me. This is the last of the Crystal Tile bracelets that I've made so maybe it's time to try the pattern in a new color.

You can buy Deborah Roberti's pattern HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment