Friday, February 14, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Duo Bobble Band - Burgundy & Pearl

 
DUO BOBBLE BAND (LIZBETH BAND)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Antique Gold" (225)
  • SuperDuo beads "Pastel Cream"
  • 4mm rondelles "Dark Burgundy" (Chinese)
  •  
This is the same pattern that I used for the other bracelets that I've posted except that I used 4mm rondelles in place of the 3mm druks. The magnet clasp that I used is one that I ordered from a Chinese eBay store. A lot of 30 of them was $6.99 and shipping was free. That works out to about 23-cents per clasp.

UPDATE 1/24/18: A free pattern is now available and the new name for this pattern is "Lizbeth Band". Visit THIS post to download the free pattern.
 
I bought the rose charms for the earrings that I'm wearing from Beads One. They sell all kinds of base metal charms and findings by the gram. I think it only cost me about 30-cents to make these:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment